A group of services designed to support public sector organisations and the supplier community to implement IT systems.
- Project readiness review - a selection of assessments to ensure your organisation is prepared for a new IT system implementation.
- Project resources – the provision of specialist skills strategically placed within project teams to assure the success of the project.
- End-to-end implementation and deployment – mobilizing a project team and applying proven methodologies to successfully deliver the right outcomes and benefits.
- Programme and project design and assurance – applying programme and project initiation encompassing structure, operating model, governance and assurance.
Our recruitment solutions have been tailored to offer our Public sector and IT supplier clients offering specific to their needs.
- Permanent and contract, covering temporary positions that can be deployed quickly and scales up or down to the project need, as well as positions placed on a permanent basis.
- Interim management - working on an exclusive basis we will supply a short list of candidates from our network of associates, skilled in the areas you require.
- Search, we provide end-to-end deployment support for NHS provider organisations seeking to implement new clinical systems and talent pool relevant interim resources against the client's programme plan.
Ict reviews and assessments
Our ICT reviews and assessments are designed to identify the gap between current state and client specific target/benchmark. The results provide our clients with a better understanding of capacity, capability and maturity in their ICT offering and a set of recommendations to achieve the target.
- ICT Capacity, Capability and Maturity Review (CCM) - a comprehensive and detailed assessment of your IT department, providing you with a set of recommendations to support your strategic needs. Our methodology encompasses people, process and technology and is benchmarked against industry standards and best practice and client specific strategic objectives.
- IT Asset audit – provides a client with a complete snapshot view of their hardware and software estate. Identifies license breaching, capacity versus actual usage and reassignment of existing licenses and IT Infrastructure.
So, why us...
Industry knowledge and candidate database -
- With over 17,000 candidates on our database, our networks and contacts are unrivaled in the Public sector space.
- Network and relationships
- Experience of deploying over 100 IT systems in the public sector